May 29, 2010

Kaffe Art

Argh, I bought whole coffee beans instead of grinded!

 And I wanted caffe latte tomorrow morning.
Have to go to Cafe Marmelad again and then buy the coffee grinder. Shoot.
Meanwhile I do some art with it.









Day 15 post coffee. Alarming that I did not get as much coffee in it this time.
Did I have so much coffee the time before last dish of the tray, or did it culture that long.... =(
Oh well, I am done culturing the sump.

I wonder if I can get coffee tray into my article 'Inflammatory Processes post
HSV-2 infection in the CNS'. I need more data.

















Guess how many beans?

















12437.
I have a new tatoo! On my left hand, a bunny blowing the bubble gum.
And so cheap! Why did I spend so much money on the rose?
Next time I go to Coop I will buy the death skull tatoo...

No comments: