Oct 18, 2010

TRUE BLOOD

Took them away before because I thought a thought that it might not be good to put them up.
Now I'm thinking why?

I personally think they are especially cool with the blood, so I put them up a bit more and then I take them away again, not to make an offense or whatever excitement in someone.

And rest calmly that it looks worse than it is.
While the camera was clicking on the tripod which is set up from before, while at home I sometimes keep it up like that, I was taking out the bandage to put on and we are speaking a few seconds here. You know how quickly blood flows I assume.
I felt I had to explain my behavior which can be seen as bloody nutty?
Only because there is blood involved.
Ah, yeah will do the same pics but with chocolate sauce instead!
Grazie.
 






That is true blood.

No comments: