Jun 12, 2010

DAMAGED

I pick the spines of infected mice repeatedly for the research that I justify
to the society. While doing it I think: thank god my spine is straight, non-infected
and still connected.

For goodness sake, straighten up, put your shoulders down and be grateful for every
 little thing you were given! The opportunity to experience what troubles
are means that you live. We are only here to continue walking, and for some walking
 means running the mega marathon.

If these posts about complaints seem inappropriate then I will excuse myself with the
fact that I am not only rational unfortunately. And I allow myself not to be.

When I have to get something off my chest, I will use my blog within a reasonable frame.
The unpleasant or non-attractive posts I can comfort myself with the fact that it is so easy
to scroll down. And I expose myself already and sometimes it feels good.

I will not forget to tell myself over and over again, that I release all my fear.
Now this looks much better. I got it out of my system. Thank you.

No comments: