Jun 12, 2010

VISSEN

I was hit again today that the only thing that creates stress for me is the fact of my
lacking knowledge.
I become more and more familiar with this idea, and getting rid of this fact feels like
moving Kebnekajse.
Where do I start? How much should I stay on each subject, what should I prioritize?
And do I have time?


My situation is cruel.
I have no other option than to just continue taking another step in the direction
of time. The alternative does not exist. There is no source or path appearing as
we speak to take the road less traveled.
Less traveled?! I just want to find ANY other road, tourist polluted, worn-down,
retro, from the 80's, a new one.
Any road that does not turn the way mine does, but I can only keep on walking.

What is that I see over there? Is that a stone? Where there are stones, there are tracks?



































For this I want to curse the moon.

No comments: