Jun 7, 2010

'LUNCH'

I was going to buy Leksand knäckebröd at Coop.
I rest my attention to Prima Vika Knäckebröd and grabbed it.

When the cashier said 279, 50 kr I screamed:  'What??!'.
I bought:

Milk                                       (need my caffe latte and don't want to 
                                               go to Kafe Marmelad all the time)
Cream                                    (they sell strawberries outside my window)
Ishavskaviar                          (because it is the cheapest one)
Avokado                                (we accept the fact that they might 
                                               cost 12kr/piece)
Apricot marmelade               (nice one-but I craved it)
Butter                                    (have to bake)
Eggs (12-p)                           (no cookies nor pasta without butter)
Cucumber                             (goes well with the organic Turkish yoghurt)
2 Nectarins                           (it was a long time ago)
Prima Vika Knäckebröd      (Krav, organic, home made)


I continue screaming:  'It can't be right?!?'

I asked for the receipt and then I found the villain:
      - Organic Vika Knäckebröd costs 66,50 kr
     for the size of child portion of Cyrano pizza and
     containing 5 layers.

Interestingly the cashier girl didn't think it was expensive. Of course, no wonder,
she secretly eats the Prima Knäckebröd as often as she can, when no one sees her!

So I went to  Mariabageriet and searched for something to calm my mind.
I found lunch. Chokladmaräng, but I prefer them pinkish...

No comments: