Jun 29, 2010

DIARY ON A WARMEST SUMMERDAY/RAINY TUESDAY

Dragging my feet slowly and in despair on the ground, I didn't think I would make it home after such heavy dancing.
I got my 5th (?) picture Catwalk which made me moderatly happy.
I had enough of catwalks I think. It's not exciting to realize that Kat is walking and walking while discovering Catwalks on the walls of Gothenburg.

I am frustrated now. Like this branch of tree glued onto the wall, ripped out from it roots and hang up like....! Usch.
Thank god I found this lovely flash back motif of children's 'kasta stege' (throw ladder)  in the playing ground.
These days I want to be a child again and remember the joy of playing games.

2 comments:

Mayowa said...

Lord I love the sidewalk with the hopscotch pattern chalked into it.

My little sister is a professional at hopscotch hehe.

Great pictures.

Katarina said...

He he =) so it is called hopscotch! how great that I learned this word after so many years! In Swedish it is called, 'kasta stege' - throw the ladder... I used to love this as well. Thank you again, nice to hear!