Jun 29, 2010

I ADMIT

So yes, I like to take pictures including pictures on myself.
Taking pics on myself and make them (try to make them) look good feels quite rewarding.
Why should I show the smallest pore of my skin magnifed to the 10,000, when there are helpful tools called Retouchera, Contrast, Brusförminskning, Saturation, Sharpness, Glow, Warmify, Adobe Premium Design... etc etc.

Also, if I would have more willing models around to photograph there would be more of them. Anyone wants to be my model? At own risk of course, no guarantees other than honest engagement of course. And I don't publish them without consent. Think about it. And it's for free!

BUT. I also did the good deed today, I think. On my way to the gym, I signed up for 'Läkare utan gränser' on the street. This doctor  (MD) lured me into his corrupted 'We save lives'. Yeah right.

Nope, just kidding. We do? For as little as 50sek /month. That's minimum though. You can donate more but not less. I did not give him my account, to withdraw 50kr/month on autogiro. Autogiro is because they don't want to waste our money on papers. Good thinking. They will contact me.
Do you see what I see?
Yes. Well, I somewhat failed with the picture but maybe next time I will get some more frame or composition or whatever it's called in it.

No comments: